Underground River In The Bayano Cave
What to expect
Not too far from the modern Panama City but remote enough to enjoy a wonderful tour. You will arrive to an indigenous “Comarca” at the Mudugandi port where you will navigate in an artificial Dam which produces energy. Be amazed by the vast biodiversity which constitutes a vital part of a biological corridor, which connects North and South America.
It is an amazing place to visit accompanied by our bilingual Caving guide.
You will walk for a couple of hours inside the Cave through the underground cristal clear water river enjoying the speleothems formed by Volcanic rocks, limestone and some corals.
- Air-conditioned vehicle from/to the city.
- Boat on the Bayano Lake.
- Bottled water.
- Helmets with headlamps.
- All Fees and Taxes.
- Life jacket.
- Bilingual guide and local indigenous guide.
- Any other beverage or snack.
- Dry bag
- Tour might be cancel or rescheduled due to bad weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 12 years old.
- Easy to moderate activity.
- Recommended to Bring sun block, hat, sunglasses, insect repellent, small backpack and some snack.
- Clothe and shoes will get wet.
- Get extra clothe to change.
- The staffs speaks English