San Blas Islands Day Trip
What to expect
Enjoy a relaxing day at the Caribbean Paradise Islands of San Blas.
Early departure in the morning by 4×4 to go the Carti Port where you will embark in the small boat with the local Guna Yala indigenous guide. You will visit some of the most amazing Islands of the Indigenous Reserve, including the natural star fish swimming pool. You will have time to do snorkeling, swimmg or simply lay on the beach.
Besides the natural wonders of the Archipelago, formed by more than 360 small islands. You will learn about the Culture of the Guna Yala indigenous people, their autonomous territory, history, language, handcrafting and food.
Departs at 5 am and you will be back in the city between 6-7 pm.
- 4×4 transportation.
- Local indigenous guide.
- 1 bottled Water and a Soda or Beer.
- Port and Island entrance FEE.
- Traditional lunch (fish and rice Usually).
- GUNA YALA COMARCA ENTRANCE FEE (20 US $ FOREIGNERS OR 5 US $ PANAMANIAN RESIDENTS).
- Any other beverage.
- PASSPORT IS MANDATORY.
- BRING: SUN BLOCK, INSECT REPELLENT.
- Other drinks could be bought over there.
- OPTIONAL: snorkeling mask.
- OPTIONAL: Private tour.
- San Blas is an Indigenous Reserve, be aware the services are basic but the nature is fantastic.
- Tour may be changed or cancel due to weather conditions.
- The staffs speaks English.