Panama City at Glance
What to expect
The tour starts going to the visitor center and Museum of Miraflores locks in The Panama Canal, a magnificent work of engineering, from which you will be able to see in detail huge ships moving along the canal inaugurated in 1914 and the way it operates.
Forthwith, you will visit the Amador Causeway, where it can be clearly observe the skyline of the modern city, the historic district, Ancon Hill, the Bridge of the Americas and the scenic Biomuseo Designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry.
Duration: 4 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water.
- Bilingual guide.
- Miraflores locks entrance.
- Any other beverage or snack.
- Recommended departure at 8 am. Could be done also in the afternoon.
- Optional: Visit to the Biomuseo.
- Optional: Lunch at “Mercado de Mariscos” (Fish Market).
- Optional: Walking tour in “Casco Antiguo”.
- The Tour duration approximately 4 hours.
- The staffs speaks English.
- Can be arranged on Mornings or Afternoons.