Canal Of Panama Overview By Helicopter
What to expect
An amazing aerial view of Panama City on a brief helicopter tour. Soar over the Panama Canal, the Americas Bridge, Centennial bridge, Amador Causeway, Biomuseum and City Sky line. As you go, your guide will provide important information about the most iconic attractions.
We offer the best possible view of the PANAMA CANAL from the air inside our helicopter with panoramic view, no doors to feel all the adrenaline of the ride.
- Bottled water.
- Bilingual guide.
- 30 minutes helicopter ride.
- All taxes and Fees.
- No age restrictions.
- The helicopters are located in the Albrook Airport, any other departure or location could be pre arrange in advance.
- Max Capacity is 3 person per helicopter.
- Tour may be changed or cancel due to weather conditions.
- The staffs speaks English.
- Ocean to ocean 1 hour flight.